In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016, p. 1), hereinafter "RODO", we inform you that:
1. The administrator of the personal data within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the RODO, provided as contact details within the framework of the entity's notification in connection with the organisation of the process of supporting business entities interested in establishing business contacts in the field of export or import of goods, is Zarząd Morskiego Portu Gdynia Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Gdynia, address ul. Rotterdamska 9, 81-337 Gdynia, registered in the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000082699, NIP 958 13 23 524, initial capital (paid in full) PLN 112 285 300, hereinafter referred to as "ZMPG";
2. ZMPG has appointed a personal data protection officer, who can be contacted in all matters related to the processing of personal data at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. The basis for the processing of your personal data, provided as contact data when filling in the contact form, is the legitimate interest of the Administrator of personal data (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO) consisting in the organization of the process of supporting business entities interested in establishing business contacts in the field of export or import of goods, within which framework it may take place to make the data provided via the form available to entities whose objects include shipping and sea transport, in order to support business entities interested in establishing business contacts and possibly to establish, assert or defend against claims;
4. The recipients of the data may be entities whose subject of activity is forwarding and sea transport, filling in the form means transferring the entered data to such entities, these entities become separate data administrators at the moment of transferring the data;
5. Your personal data will be stored for 3 years;
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary in order to fulfil the purpose referred to in point 4;
7. In relation to the processing of personal data, the data subject shall have the following rights: access to data, rectification of data, erasure of data, restriction of data processing, the right to data portability, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw). You have these rights in cases and to the extent provided by generally applicable law. Data subjects, with regard to the processing of their personal data taking place on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO, also have the right to object to the processing undertaken by the controller in this regard - in accordance with Article 21 RODO.