Published: 30 December 2013
The investment will include:
- reconstruction of the hydro-technical construction of 392.4 m and moving the mooring line one metre into the water;
- dredging works up to a depth of 13.5 m (without seabed reinforcement) – along the reconstructed section of the quay;
- reinforcement of underwater embankments;
- reconstruction of 484 metres of road surfaces and railway system of the Danish Quay;
- reconstruction of the sanitary, rainwater, water-supply, energy and telecommunication networks in the reconstructed part of the quay.