Agreement with MTM S.A. fort the ro-ro development infrastructure
On 21 June 2013 the Port of Gdynia Authority SA concluded an agreement with the Road Construction Company MTM S.A. for the execution of construction works as part of stage III of the investment “Development of the port infrastructure for handling ro-ro vessels with road and rail access in the Port of Gdynia”. It is a project co-funded out of EU funds (co-funding agreement No. POIS.07.02.00-00-018/11-00 as part of the Operational Programme Infrastructure and Environment for 2007-2013, Priority Axis No 7 “Eco-friendly Transportation”, Measure 7.2. Development of Sea Transport).
The scope of the construction works includes in particular the following:
1) Demolition of warehouse “R” and amenity building together with utilities connections;
2) Construction of a square in place of warehouse “R” together with intermodal sidings
3) Demolition of the shelter together with utilities connections;
4) Reconstruction of the square where the shelter is demolished;
5) Reconstruction of Dokerów street together with infrastructure, including construction of extra railway track;
6) Reconstruction of square XXV pavement together with infrastructure;
7) Construction works with regard to extending power, water supply, sewage, heating, telecom and IT networks, pavements, tracks and railway appliances;
The net value of the works under the agreement is PLN 15.682.650,00. The execution of the construction works of stage III of the project has been planned for 19 months, hence completion is planned for January 2015.
ul. Rotterdamska 9, 81-337 Gdynia
Regon: 191920577 NIP: 9581323524 KRS: 0000082699