“The project was included in the “Implementation document to the transport development strategy up to 2020” adopted by the Council of Ministers on 24 September 2014, on the list of sea projects, under numbers 14 and 21. The project entitled “Deepening of the fairway and internal sea areas of the Port of Gdynia – stages 1 and 3” was given number 14, while the project entitled “The redevelopment of quays in the Port of Gdynia – stages 2 and 3” was given number 21. The project was referred for financing from EU funds:
- Operational Programme Infrastructure and Environment 2014–2020,
- Priority Axis III “Development of the TEN-T road network and multimodal transport”,
- Measure 3.2. Development of maritime transport, inland waterways and multimodal connections,
- Thematic objective 7 “Promoting sustainable transport and removing bottlenecks in key network infrastructures”,
- Investment priority 7.ii “Developing and improving environmentally-friendly (including lownoise) and low-carbon transport systems, including inland waterways and maritime transport, ports, multimodal links and airport infrastructure in order to promote sustainable regional and local mobility”.